Leads are fake - HomeAdvisor

Signed up for Home Advisor and was charged 287.99. I cancelled 6 days later and they told me I could not get a refund of my money. In that 6 days, they sent me 6 leads and I was charged 278.42 on my credit card. I attempted to contact these leads.

I did get in contact with 3 of the leads.

#1 lead told me she was playing win a lot on the internet and she had to choose a contractor in order to receive her winnings, she chose heat and air and after that started getting unsolicited phone calls.

#2 lead told me he was on face book and there was something about a rebate on heat and air, he filled that out and after that he started getting unsolicited emails. lead

#3 said he checked out home advisors web site but never requested a lead. The other 3 leads never answered phone calls or text messages. I called my credit card company and let them know that Home Advisor is a scam and I refuted the charges.

Then I get a notice from Home Advisor that they are going to send me to collections!

I have filed out a complaint with Better Business Bureau Denver Colorado since Home Advisors address is 14023 Denver West Pkwy Bldg 64, Lakewood Co 80401. check out BBB Denver Colorado – There are a lot of complaints against this company.

If you are a business, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU HAVE CHECK OUT “BBB Denver Colorado”

For HomeAdvisor Representatives or Owners