Awful customer service - ERICDRESS

My mind was blown with the awful customer service and lack of integrity EricDress.

I placed an order with EricDress on the 16th of October 2015 for a Fall Jacket. I penitently waited day after day for its arrival. On the 26th of October I email requesting information about the status of the order. I said specifically if the item has not yet been shipped I would like to cancel it.

EricDress responded by stating the order has not been shipped and is not ready to be shipped as the item is very popular.

I emailed them a second and even third time requesting a refund, stating, “Since the order has not yet been shipped, I would like to cancel it. I was not expecting it to take this long.”

I received a email from them on the 30th of October that read, “Thanks for your concern of ericdress. Sorry to tell you it is too late to cancel the order for you. The order was sent out on October 29th with China Post office which usually takes around 15-20 days to get you, you can track it at interval of 5-8 days for update on.”

This is just so disappointing that a company would handle a situation with absolutely no integrity or class. I feel ripped off and scammed out of my hard earned money. This is a seasonal product that I most likely will not receive in time to utilize this year. I wonder where their ethics are!

Horrible experience, one that I will not soon forget and hopefully a lesson to others considering ordering something from EricDress.

Thanks,