A complete scam of the highest order - Cellumis

I ordered the free sample and just paid shipping per the ad on Facebook. I knew I was paying for a sample’s shipping because the product was free to try. Lo and behold, about 1.5 weeks after receiving the product, a charge from CLUMINOUS22589 appeared on my bank account. I was verklempt! What was this?

So I called Customer Service (not otherwise advertised unless you click the “Try Free Sample” advert). Once I got through, I asked the agent why I was charged. She stated to me that the ad states that if you keep the product you are charged for it. Then I asked her, “How can you advertise a free trial, and it not be free?” Her response was that I could return the product if it is unopened and unused.

I then asked her, “How can I try a product, decide I like it or not, unless I actually open the product and road test it?” She stated that the terms/conditions state that they cannot accept returns unless the item is unused. At which point I said, “So you’re not going to take my return? I just want you to know that this sounds very much like a scam seeing as how your TERMS were not disclosed at the point of purchase.” So, she said, “I can cut your membership fee in half if you like, if that would help.” And then I said, “Please cancel my account or whatever you call it. I don’t want any part of your company!”

I also mentioned I’d file a complaint. So now I am working with my bank to change my info. as I’ve read the horror stories here. Needless to say, I’m pissed off!

For Cellumis Representatives or Owners