15 minutes away - Captain D’s

I called in my order at the mcminnville, TN store, family pack 10 piece. I requested half fish and half chicken. I was told ten to fifteen minutes. I arrived a little more than fifteen minutes after my call in. I paid give them my coupon, still had to wait ten minutes to get my food. I’m pretty sure that’s why you call in your order so you don’t have to wait. I never complained, everyone gets over whelmed and and behind on time. Even though there was only two other customers there.

Well I get home and open the boxes there was no chicken. I have a 13 year old that doesn’t eat fish.

I was very upset, I called the restaurant. I was told if you can bring in the receipt we’ll fix it. I have the receipt, but fifteen or more minutes away? The rest of our food would be cold, not even an apology? This was in very poor taste, handled oh so wrong!

Please get some employees with a little consideration and a few manners.

Captain D’s – 937 Smithville Hwy Mcminnville Tennessee 37110 | 931-473-3373