Indeed, it’s a scam - Biofinite

I returned the product in the original package still unopened! Then Biofinite told me they don’t offer any free samples and they are sorry that I believed this was a free trial, then said I was indeed signing up for rebill!

My credit card disputed the charge and credited my account and commented they receive so many of these complaints that it would be good for me to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I’m including a copy of Biofinite 6/11/15 email acknowledging receipt of my cancellation notice and yet now a month later Biofinite has resubmitted and debited my credit card again.

Beware, Biofinite is a dishonest company and will dispute a refund over and over again arguing with claims of supporting documents! I am very disappointed that scams like this are allowed to exist on our internet. The following is a copy of a Biofinite email to me dated 6/11/15.

Order Number: 11841665
Ordered on 06/11/2015 12:17pm

Dear June Pavlovits,
Thank you for using Biofinite Rebill. This email is to inform you that your subscription status has been recently updated and any ongoing or all future charges have been cancelled as per your request.
If you have any questions about the cancellation of this subscription, or if you would like to re-activate the same in the future, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.

For Biofinite Representatives or Owners