“Free Trial” Bogus – Biofinite And Age Perfect Products - Biofinite

TO ALL FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FRIENDS: PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO HELP OTHERS AS THESE COMPANIES WEBSITE (BIOFINITE AND PERFECT AGE) POPS UP A LOT ON THESE SITES.

I usually don’t write reviews on products or companies but feel this company, Biofinite and Age Perfect have unethical business practices. These companies depend on us being embarrassed by being scammed that we won’t tell anyone; well here goes.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU TRY THESE TRIAL PRODUCTS, MAKE SURE YOU CALL AND CANCEL EACH PRODUCT!!!! This is a loop hole that they are using to get their money one way or another. You think you are calling to cancel the products you ordered together only to find out you really placed two separate orders and only cancelled one, then they bill you for the other.

PLEASE BEWARE! I CAN’T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!

I ordered the trial on the two products on the same page stating that they were supported by Dr. Oz and worked together to help reduce the signs of aging. The trial was for 14 days, advertises that you will see a difference in 14 days, but the shipping time is included in those 14 days and therefore your trial is really only 9 or 10 days. I read the disclosure that I had exactly 14 days (shipping and useage combined) to either keep the product or call on the 14th day to cancel my order or I would be billed 87.63 and would continue to receive the products monthly and be billed the 87.63. No where did it state that these products were different companies and that I would be billed 87.63 twice, once for each product.

The products felt nice but I could buy cheaper and local products that felt the same; but most important, they didn’t do as they were advertised, so on the 14th day, I called the number on the paperwork Perfect Age (Biofinite) and cancelled my subscription. Although I told them the products did not do as they advertised, they offered me to take the products for 50% off the original 87.63. I told them that if it didn’t work for 87.63, it still wasn’t going to work for 1/2 price, it wasn’t the price that was the issue. They gave me a cancellation confirmation number.

Much to my surprise when I received my credit card bill there was a 87.63 charge from Biofinite on my bill. I called the number again, Age Perfect, and told them that I had a cancellation number. The operator told me that that was only cancelling Age Perfect and not Biofinite and I had to call a different number. Needless to say, when I called Biofinite, guess what, they offered me…. to keep the product for 1/2 price. What a scam.

I have since turned it into my credit card company as a fraudulent charge and requested investigation of this company. I am posting as many reviews as I possibly can to help someone from not falling for this scam. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau in San Diego and Fresno; and intend to contact TV stations and as many media places as I can possibly think of. I would like to start a class action lawsuit to help stop these types of companies. There are lots of complaints on the internet, and they seem to target and take advantage of the elderly and older people. I guess I should have been a little smarter and looked them up before purchasing. Like they say, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

For Biofinite Representatives or Owners

Comments About Biofinite Review: “Free Trial” Bogus – Biofinite And Age Perfect Products