Beware - ERICDRESS

I ordered a gown for my daughters wedding from Ericdress. When I received the gown it was too small and the wrong shade of purple.

I contacted the company via Live Chat. I advised them it didn’t fit and wrong color. They told me to take pictures of the measuments of the dress and color I needed and e-mail this information to them. Only then, would they tell me if I could return the dress and I was told I could. I returned the gown at my expense.

I received a call from UPS International and they stated they tried to deliver my gown to the company twice and it was refused by them. I received a another call from UPS International and the gal stated my gown is now in the hands of China Customs and cannot be delivered as Ericdress is refusing it.

This company is a sham. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I have kept copies of all e-mails, and have filed with several agencies and will continue to file to warn people of this company.

For ERICDRESS Representatives or Owners

Comments About ERICDRESS Review: Beware

2 Comments on "Beware"

i ordered a dress and have never revived they lie and say but it was shipped so its on me .Also i believe they are associated with rosewholsale they also i ordered from i found it funny that the emails where exactly the same wording and when i never go my order from them either they both replied the same be patient in all caps .Both from china both a scam

I received a dress formal for wedding two weeks ago. It is gorgeous and fits. The right color also. I am currently waiting for other gowns. My biggest complaint is you pay for fast shipping and it takes almost a month instead of yhe early shipping date promised.