No Truth/Beautiful Scam - Beauty & Truth

I am in the same boat as everyone else. Thought I’d have a little fun and try a new sample product to deal with some specific skin issues. Not everything out there works for everyone. So, i don’t have a problem with the product.

What I DO have a problem with is the way this company does business. This is the most unethical company I’ve run across in a long time. Nowhere did this company mention a revolving charge, the price, the timing, etc. I really should know better. So, I sent them and email: support@findbeautyandtruth.com

And I will follow through on the following, as stated in that email:

I will file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Fraud Division of the FBI.

I also will file a complaint with VISA through my bank. Visa has a program that protects the consumer, first requesting a refund from the the company and then enforcing that refund to the customer. It takes a while, but it works.

I highly suggest that anyone here wishing to make an impact do the same thing. We need to raise the profile of this problem and make sure that this company either complies with ethical business practices, or goes down, along with the scam artists involved. If enough of us (and it looks like there are plenty of us, do these things) we can make an impact.

For Beauty & Truth Representatives or Owners