Overcharged and no proper explanation. - Avas Flowers

I ordered flowers for my sister in law, whose mother had just died, and chose 12 White Roses from ‘Avas Flowers‘ Hot Deal’, priced at $34.99 reduced from $67.99, with free delivery, plus a standard card @ $2.99, total order: $37.98.

Then a few days later, I looked at my credit card and found that I’d been charged $59.93. I emailed Avas Flowers for an explanation and told I’d ordered Farm Fresh Facility which were $42.99, plus the full size greeting card for $2.99, which brings your subtotal to $45.98. With a standard service fee (explained in detail in our Terms of Service) of $13.95 your grand total is $59.93. I forwarded them images off their site to show them what I had ordered, which was vastly different to what I’d been charged, but they wouldn’t budge.

So just to warn you, be careful. http://www.avasflowers.net/categories/flowers-deals/flowers-hot-deals (select 12 dozen roses for $34.99!)

Avas Flowers – 877-638-3303

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners

Comments About Avas Flowers Review: Overcharged and no proper explanation.