Scam – haven’t heard anything its been 4 months - American Standard Online

I’ve heard of the program by a friend whom seen it on tv and told me about the owning own home program. The cost was $199 to get started which I thought was a scam at first until I got my info and started to search I did a drive by to the houses I’ve seen some were abundant people still living in them don’t know what I’m talking about.

I’m a single parent of three small children with little income trying to make a future for my family. I called the program and request for my money back they told me I need denial letters well you never said that when I asks 100 and one questions when I signed up.. The operator was rude on the phone I’m not satisfied. With the program they are a scam and don’t care who they get to fall into their trap.

I’ve sent out 60 letters to see houses still haven’t heard anything its been 4 months now please people don’t get scam like my family did do research if you have to put a down payment then its a scam.

Americanstandardonline 1187 Coast Village Rd #1-555 Montecito, Ca 93108 | 877-395-1296

For American Standard Online Representatives or Owners

Comments About American Standard Online Review: Scam – haven’t heard anything its been 4 months