Fraudsters – CEO Ricky Awindol Buyanaba - AE Trading

Hi all,

AE Trading (formerly KG Corporation) are operating a second-hand product scam. They send Korean junk around the world. I had previously contacted KG Corporation and nearly ordered some second-hand bikes from them, but found negative reviews and cancelled the order. About 9 months later I came across AE Trading and made an order of second-hand bikes from them (unfortunately my reliable, trustworthy supplier from Japan was out of stock) and so began my awful experience with this “company”.

Not only are their products misleading and utter junk, but their communication levels are a disgrace. I will note that if you are ordering tyres, bikes etc… from them they will said you this, but it will be an awful standard and the quantity will not match the specifics of the order, never mind the quality.

Stay away at all costs. Also note that they will likely change trading name again, but that both companies were registered by Ricky Awindol Buyanaba. I expect the same person will register a new company selling the same products once there are enough complaints about AE Trading. I only noticed that both AE Trading and KG Corporation are the same company upon receive my 300+ junk bicycles.

I will personally keep an eye on all companies registered by this individual within South Korea and report accordingly.

AE Trading / KG Corporation – Second-Hand Goods – South Korea