Scam, Doesn’t Return Money After Approved Withdrawal - ZoomTrader

Zoomtrader is a scam DO NOT deposit any money even without a bonus!!! I deposit $400, in Aug. 2014, & I didn’t accept any bonus on my account & no bonus was added, i made $3000 in 2 weeks for a total balance of $3400 in my account. My representative Mick West told me that withdrawals cannot be made for 15 business days after deposit & when also when the documents have been processed.

I held off 3 weeks until the end of the month in Sept.1st 2014, I made a withdrawal bank wire request of my entire balance of $3400, & my withdrawal request was accepted & approved on Sept.3rd, 2014 due to submitting my documents 2 weeks prior.

The money was debited from my account on Sept.3rd, 2014 & the website indicated the bank wire would take 10-12 business days, I am now up to 20 business days later on Oct.1st, 2014 & not $1 has been returned & my account reflects a $0 balance. Losses to date, $400 initial deposit, & over $3000 in earnings.

MY RECOMMENDATION DO NOT..I REPEAT DONOT DEPOSIT $1 WITH THEM, THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, SCAM SCAM..By the way no one answers their phone & support ends the chat when they see my account email..

SCAMMERS

For ZoomTrader Representatives or Owners

Comments About ZoomTrader Review: Scam, Doesn’t Return Money After Approved Withdrawal