Very Dirty Restaurant And Horrible Service - Wendy’s

Usually, I always enjoy eating at Wendy’s but this time I was very unsatisfied with the service and disgusted with the condition of the restaurant.

The Wendy’s I am talking about is the one located in Ave. Pedro Albizu Campos in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. I will start off saying that the service was horrible. My boyfriend and I waited in line for 20 minutes before being taken care of (there was nobody else before us). After that, we had to wait another 15 minutes for our food. During that time, various people kept coming up to the counter bringing back their food because it was either the wrong order or the meat was very burnt.

Also, the condition at the front counter was disgusting. There were flies all over the place and the counter was filthy. The restaurant was also very dirty, nobody was cleaning the floors or the tables. When we got our food, we were disappointed. My burger’s buns were BURNT and my boyfriend’s chicken sandwich had the tops of the buns for both sides.

Horrible experience at this restaurant. I will never go here again. This place will not pass the health inspection.

Wendy’s – Ave Pedro Albizu Campos Aguadilla 00603 Puerto Rico