Not paying my taxes!

When I got my IRS Form 1098, it showed that my taxes were paid for the last tax year at about $8000. My taxes are usually in the range of $12,000/annum. When I called Seterus, I found out that several school, City and County taxes had not been timely paid. No one I spoke to had any idea why the had not been paid. This was in early March 2014.

I confirmed with my local city Finance Dept. and was told that yes, my account was in arrears. Seterus told me the matter would be taken care of with 10 days. I waited and called back and was told as if I was a schoolboy that they meant 10-15 WORK days.

Here we are, it is now April 7th and the taxes problem has not been solved. I’ve spoken to and faxed to 15 different people at Seterus and at QVE (their tax dept) all to no avail. promised phone calls were never made to keep me informed, no matter how sincere they sounded, they just do not perform.

I’ve asked for a payoff amount so In become untangled from this monstrous and totally no-responsive company.

View all Seterus Complaints File a new Seterus Complaint