Ripoff - Pogo.com

I used to have pogo on my computer. I have had my computer fixed. i can no longer get on pogo.com. i cant get adobe flash player to play. I have been charged $43.19 to my checking account. I did not authorize this.

Called my bank; Claim services says i have to contact Pogo. They gave me a number. I called. Its no longer in service; cant solve problem. Hello.

I now have a negative balance and i am in the red. I need this credit put back into my account. Not being able to contact these people, I dont know how i going to solve this problem.

I want credit and cancel services and be done with it.

thankyou.