Membership Fee - LA Fitness

I have been a member at LA Fitness in South Windsor since they open about 10 years ago. The membership fee has been the same $37.21 for me and $37.21 for my husband. They are advertising at $19.00 a month. Then you go into another website I see Initial fee $99.00 $29.95 a month.

LA Fitness is a rip off to all faithful members who have been there all this time.
I spoke with headquarters and they claim they know nothing about the $19.00 a month. Then they stated “what you signed up for you should be paying $50.00 a month”. If you go LA Fitness website they are right now advertising $19.00 a month. I also found out that one member that has been there as long as me told me that she had to pay off the balance of a original membership which was over $200.00 to get the $19.00 a month.

LA Fitness should be contacting their long time members telling them their membership ends and giving them that option. They want as they want you to continue to pay the price you are paying and if you want the cheaper price you have to pay all this money. I spoke with another member that has been there as long as me and he could not believe the $19.00 a month, as he is not paying $19.00 a month.

Please look into this and let people be aware of what LA Fitness is doing to their long time members.

LA Fitness – 100 Cedar Ave South Windsor, CT 06074