Banned My Account Without Any Reason And Block Me From Support System - Kixeye

Dear , Sir

I am a war commander player at kixeye company since a two years ago and from a week ago I was surprised that my account is banned without any reasons,and when I try to get support through the helpcenter.kixeye.com on01/09/2014 surprised to change the status of my ticket to answered without any response with automatic reply to my email contain the following words :
_______
Permanently Banned‏
Greetings Hussain Ahmed,

This is an automated reply.

This account is no longer eligible for support and therefore you will not receive any reply from our Customer

Support team and your ticket has been closed.

This decision is final.

KIXEYE Support

______

Then I opened a new account in the support system to get any help from him And the answer about my account was:

Hi HusXaa,
We have permanently banned this account due to breaking our Terms of Service,
http://corp.kixeye.com/legal.html. We will not share the details of what we caught the account doing for
security reasons. You are responsible for your own account, and even if you chose to share your account
information, this account will remain closed.
This ban is permanent and our decision is final. We will not respond to further support requests regarding this
account.
KIXEYE Customer Support
For further support:
Follow http://www.twitter.com/KIXEYEsupport
__________

Again i got block from the support system in the new account and auto replay to my email from him with out
tell me any reasson or somthing like that , I had no way Only to open a new account and contact them again
And the response is the same every time, and almost of the same people

Taylor

Hi Hussain,
We have permanently banned this account due to breaking our Terms of Service,
information, this account will remain closed.
account.
KIXEYE Customer Support
For further support:
Follow http://www.twitter.com/KIXEYEsupport
__________

Also contacted the to the owner of the company “will harbin” and “david” on their accounts in social media
and also through their mail at kixeye.com website and gmail account
wi**@kixeye.com
dav**@kixeye.com
br***n@kixeye.com
And no one from all was help me or even reply to me , Also contacted a lawyer customers in kixeye support at his email and account in support system “Q Rich” and told him All my problem in detail and also did not reply to me

Since I began play too now I am all the time purchase to pay the gold and I have all receipts of payment
claiming that i was cheating , But i’m never doing that and i have all the receipt of payments , attachment some of him please check it and i have other 20 receipt of payments in history of payments to war commander

I hope to get my account back because i am never cheat and the

Game id is: 25295845
Email: iq.hoster@gmail.com
Name : Hus7
Sector : 215
Level : 40
Play from : facebook and kixeye website

Best regards , Hussain Ahmed Fakhruddin

For Kixeye Representatives or Owners

Comments About Kixeye Review: Banned My Account Without Any Reason And Block Me From Support System

12 Comments on "Banned My Account Without Any Reason And Block Me From Support System"

I wanted to say thanks to kixeye for taking my gold my real money and banning me.

Dear Kixeye.
I have been banned for spending money for you all i wanted to say thanks for that. If you would be nice to check it out that i gave you people money and you all just banned me heres my ID 28623106

DEAR ADMIN KIXEYE,
CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK THE PLAYERS USING CHEAT ENGINE IN THIS GAMES.THIS IS NOT FAIR TO PLAY TO OTHERS LIKE ME I HOPE YOU CAN CHECK AS SOON POSSIBLE AND MAKE ACTION. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MORE BLESS ADMIN KIXEYE.

ROWARONTEK_ALLY ID 29226875

NAUGTHY_CAT ID 32700427

SENGKUNI-GK ID 31272471

Inoezy_gk id 31314687

Azam_BTA id 31838444

hi dear kixeye im banned couple days ago and dont know why all ways as closed to ask .
i play many days when have time all do mine self hard work and playing when is lags many rec all fair
if some 1 reported to me ask better what whey know false reports make or spam tickets
you all time see what i was active
and this bann is mine first where i nog get sense see where im wrong
forgive im do somthing wrong mine id:31590956
KIXEYE, Inc.
c/o Customer Service – DISABLED ACCOUNT SPECIAL REVIEW
268 Bush St., STE 2008
San Francisco, CA 94104

DEAR KIXEYE TEAM i live in england n i play battle priatet my account Suspension of cheating iv been playing the game for over 6 or 7 yrs i can not get no help from support as i get this Violations of our Terms of Service Greetings, This account is no longer eligible for support due to violations to our Terms of Service (link:http://corp.kixeye.com/legal.html). If you feel some extraordinary circumstances apply to your case you can send a letter requesting a special review of your account via US Mail to: KIXEYE, Inc. c/o Customer Service – DISABLED ACCOUNT SPECIAL REVIEW… Read more »

Dear KIXEYE Team.

My name
joni. I’m from INDONESIA. I have a problem. My account suspended

Please check
what my mistake. I do not cheat.

I really
miss my account.

Already a
lot of money I spend on bringing up my account.

And what if
there is a mistake me, please forgive.

Please
KIXEYE team. reopen my account. I play never harm other

I am very
grateful if my wishes granted it. I love WAR COMMANDER.

Attached my

: 99

E mail

: bari100887@yahoo.com

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

hello my user id is 28147210 i got banned a few days ago without any reason i sent a ticket for unban and in replay its says it is permenant banned but i havent cheater i was level 36 only and was been playing from more than an year kindly check my account again you will not find any kind of cheating in my account this is unfair you guys dont ban cheaters and ban fair players like me this is ridiculous i want you to check my account again and unbanned it i havent cheated therefore you have no… Read more »
Dear KIXEYE Team. my name is red sanas iam having problem about my acount being banned and my support was been disable i would like to know for what reason my acount has been banned as u can make a revew iam playing my account for almost 3 years and i dont want it to go to waste i spend a lot and lots of money spend lots of time on it kindly review my account i was been frame of false report and spamming of reports game name PUKI-monster user id 18008055 thanks you a have a good day… Read more »
Violations of our Terms of Service Greetings, This account is no longer eligible for support due to violations to our Terms of Service (link:http://corp.kixeye.com/legal.html). If you feel some extraordinary circumstances apply to your case you can send a letter requesting a special review of your account via US Mail to: KIXEYE, Inc. c/o Customer Service – DISABLED ACCOUNT SPECIAL REVIEW 268 Bush St., STE 2008 San Francisco, CA 94104 Include your account information and any information / explanation you feel is relevant to your case. You will only receive a response IF (1) we require additional information; or (2) your… Read more »
Dear KIXEYE Team. My name Hadifrayudi. I’m from INDONESIA. I have a problem. My account suspended Please check what my mistake. I do not cheat. I really miss my account. Already a lot of money I spend on bringing up my account. And what if there is a mistake me, please forgive. Please KIXEYE team. reopen my account. I play never harm other I am very grateful if my wishes granted it. I love WAR COMMANDER. Attached my account data. Account name : CHERNOBYL_ RAION. User ID : 5990962 Sector : 247 E mail : angdimdarmo@gmail.com THANK YOU FOR YOUR… Read more »

why I can not send more support to Kixeye?
I would like to ask my account Banned, can explain?