RoyalGame Rip Off - King Games

I had a King.com account since 2008, before it became to two companies, one is King.com for mobile and RoyalGames for web. I have been playing games on and off until my kids started play too. We played on the web and competed with our ranks. It is family fun for us.

I have read some bad rip off stories of RoyalGames.com and wanted to withdraw my cash winning that I accumulated over the time. First, I was told I can only withdraw to a PayPal account (don’t understand why they can take my money from my bank but can’t return to the same account), second I was told the process would take 14 days (don’t understand why they can charge me as soon as I chose to deposit to the account but need 14 day to do the opposite).

As I trusted what the company had claimed, I did what they asked me to.

Here is what happened:

On the 12th day, my Paypal account sent me a no-contact-info letter rejected the transaction. On the 14th day, my account got blocked. I check with the Support Service, was told I needed to send a copy of my ID ASAP in order to get the withdraw processed. I did send. I was requested to provide all the account ID for any family and friend accounts in the same household, I did and told them our family enjoying play games for fun. In return, I could not log into my account any more so as my kids. I lost all my deposits as well as my winnings.
I did not remember seeing any Term and Condition documents from the web site addressed any family use of the site. Guess RoralGames is not a family friendly place to have fun. From lose of near $500, I have learned my lessons. I will put RoralGameson my black list too. There are other game sites we can have fun with.

But I would like to file legal action against RoralGames’ rip off for the justice.

STAY AWAY FROM KING.COM and ROYALGAMES.COM!!!!!
Thanks