Ridiculous fees, none of the information promised. - Instant Checkmate

I Needed to find information about a friend’s arrest record. Instantcheckmate.com offered a full background report with all kinds of up to date information, It was $22 for the one-month subscription. I would have liked to pay for just the one report, but that wasn’t an option. Filled out my credit card info and finally got the report.

It was my friend’s name, high school address, and an incorrect birthday. All the other categories just had a note saying that some information wasn’t publicly available in the records instantcheckmate.com had available. Because I’m an idiot, I agreed to another $20 charge to upgrade to the “Premium” report which supposedly contained all kinds of information the regular report didn’t. Instantcheckmate.com justified the additional charge by saying it was used to cover the fees associated with the databases/information they had to search.

Yep, there was nothing. No new information at all. I was promised a full report with contact and background info; there was even a disclaimer before I opened the report stating that it contained “graphic” and “shocking” information. Both of those promises were lies.

I paid $40 for out of date, incorrect information that I already knew. I’m canceling the subscription as soon as possible. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM LIKE I DID.

For Instant Checkmate Representatives or Owners

Comments About Instant Checkmate Review: Ridiculous fees, none of the information promised.