Home Advisor SCAM - HomeAdvisor

When I signed up with Home Advisor as a contractor I really believed they could help me grow my business. WRONG!

The only business that grew was them. They sent me 87 leads, I had to pay them for every one, up to $85.00 each and got 2 jobs.

The leads they send are over 90% people just wanting estimates but won’t put that on the website because then they can’t charge you.

CONTRACTOR’S BEWARE! You will, as I do, regret ever hearing of Home Advisor.

For HomeAdvisor Representatives or Owners

Comments About HomeAdvisor Review: Home Advisor SCAM

3 Comments on "Home Advisor SCAM"

Home advisor is the biggest rip off there quick to take you 350.00 intro fee and in return instead of helping your business grow the hurt your pocket with nothing but bogus leads .I cancellled my membership within a week and they had the nerve to try and make me pay for the bogus leads and turn me over to collection what a scammer business. Contractors beware most of there so called leads are from people being curious what what stuff cost not actually ready to hire someone

Dear Mark,
We truly value your feedback, but are sorry to hear about your experience with our service. We work to offer the best quality lead that we can, and apologize that you did not see success with our service. If you would like to discuss this further with a representative, please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com, and someone will reach out.
HASupport

Former H.A. Contractor

When you acquire your leads through SPAM fake websites, pretending that you are a specific business trade when you are really hiding the Home Advisor connection you will only attract low quality leads. Your internet strategy trolls for idiots and your leads reflect that.