Dishonest Thieves - HomeAdvisor

When signing up I was guaranteed If I was given a bad lead I would be refunded. Not true, have bad leads, customers won’t answer the phone, return calls or emails and Home Advisor says “its out policy to only refund a lead if we gave wrong info.” They also lied about the lead costs, $30 leads turned into $75 leads.

No refunds given after many emails and phone calls. My emails were ignored for 10 days until I threatened to file with the BBB. Then after the phone call that was useless waste of time all the emails form them then con tainted the phrase “it appears you have had the chance to resolve these issues during your last phone conversation.”

Liars, cheats, they will ignore you and be very unhelpful. Don’t sign up with these guys. I had to cancel my credit card and then turns out they tried charging me for leads they never sent. Thank goodness I canceled my card.

For HomeAdvisor Representatives or Owners

Comments About HomeAdvisor Review: Dishonest Thieves

1 Comment on "Dishonest Thieves"

Agree with you on this one. They sent me leads that were months old. Many times when they sent me the leads the customer already had the work completed. Anytime I try to file for a lead credit there website is never working properly which boots you out. Called HomeAdvisor and told them about these problems and they had no solution all they said was thanks for being a member. Worst company ever. Stay away!!!