This Is A Scam! Do Not Buy From Them… - HairExtensionBuy.com

I ordered different types of extensions ( wavy and straight) in a special color. They arrived very late but as soon as I opened the package, I noticed that the color was different. tried to call. never an answer. Send emails asking for a return address and had the feeling that I communicated with idiots. My question was never answered. Instead their proposal: give them to somebody else, sell them again or TRY TO USE THEM ANYWAY!

Product was as I received it, original package without being opened and even then, their last suggestion was to keep it otherwise they would charge me 30% on top of the shipping cost. I decided to keep it and eventually change the color but when I opened the package I realized that the quality was a disaster, like somebody else said, natural human hair? In their dreams! this is NOT natural hair…..and by the way: the wavy ones are not wavy anymore, just with opening the package, the waves seem to get straight.

This company should be closed and they have to be careful because with so many complaints, one day they will pay a price, which I hope because they do not follow their own policies and their customer service is completely nonexistent.

For HairExtensionBuy.com Representatives or Owners

Comments About HairExtensionBuy.com Review: This Is A Scam! Do Not Buy From Them…