My Trip In Egypt - Europcar

To: “customerservice@autoeurope.com”, From: ehabomara@hotmail.com, Subject: Auto Europe voucher number US4178571-1

Hey,
I arrived on 8/4/2014 Monday on Egypt air flight 786 at 2010 and I confirm that with Auto Europe in May that all information in. Regardless my arrival day and my flight information and the return. I spoke with agent at airport his name Mustafa at counter and advise there is no car available for me and will deliver the car to me next day. He did provide me transportation to my house from the airport. Then no one contact me for almost two days until I contact them. Advise me still no car available for me until I spoke with Mrs. Huda[supervisor] then they deliver me the land cruiser on 3rd day by 1100 am and I was not happy with it.

Then the representing agent advise me he will deliver another car the following day but of course did not happen so I requested to return the car and canceled everything until I spoke with Mr. Adnan the GM for Europe car in Egypt on August 7, I received the other car on August 8,But because I have bad luck this trip, Really even with the new car I have problem with 2rd row seat behind driver side also the front window there were two cracks and I advise the agent who deliver the car to me [Mohamed khattab] the following day morning because he deliver the car almost at night the previous day.

They advise me either someone come take the car for a few hours and return back after they fix car or I stop by the shop the one close to the airport. I choose to drop the car off at their office because I did not trust their word any more and of course almost 6 hours later I received the car.

Then I found out later they want to charge me 2900 EP ~ 400 $

P.s. I can till you that, it was the worst experience I had in my life for almost 20 years traveling they screw my trip big time … I was not able to do what I plan to do with my family? It was really very bad experience to me and my family special my kids .first time to visit Egypt. At least I should be full refunded my money plus 400 $ I got charge at airport actually stealing my money how can be Europe car … do not have enough car in Egypt?

_______________________________________________________________________

On Aug 30, 2014, at 11:33 AM, “customerservice@autoeurope.com” wrote:

Dear Mr Omara,

Thank you for your recent email regarding your previous car rental reservation under voucher AE  4178571-01. Please note that we have opened a Customer Service file in regards to your car rental with Europcar Egypt.

On behalf of Auto Europe, please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay and the condition > of the vehicle received from Europcar locally. Auto Europe has received your additional documents and will communicate your concerns with Europcar Egypt directly. Please allow 21 to 28 business days for resolution of your claim. Auto Europe will also itemize and confirm with Europcar the additional charge or authorization of 2900 EP or approximately $400.

If you should have any further questions or concerns regarding your customer service file, please do not hesitate to call or email us at any time.

Best Regards, CJ Wallin – Auto Europe LLC Customer Service | US: 1-800-223-5555 | UK: 0-800-358-1229 | Toll Free US Fax: 1-877-227-7587 | Toll Free UK Fax: 0870-730-1509

——————————————————————————————————————–