Where’s the Beef? The same place as the customer service-AWOL - Bob Evans

It’s bad enough that Bob Evans has reduced the portion size of their take-away soup bins, but to shamelessly advertise that it would be enough to take home for four people is misleading to say the least. It is also quite misleading to claim that a soup is Veg. Beef when it contains just two little scroungy bits of what I suppose might have been beef.

Compounding our experience today was that it began when my sister received and had all but finished her starter, before I received the first bit of my order. Now understand that this Bob Evans was so lacking customers, that quite possibly the staff outnumbered the customers 2 or 3 to 1. So, needless to say our experiences were not made any better by having a waiter who never asked usfor a refill-much less checked in to see how our food was.

This Bob Evans has been on the downward spiral of death for some time now, and all the facelifts it has received from corporate can not hide from the customers the decline in service.

For Bob Evans Representatives or Owners

Comments About Bob Evans Review: Where’s the Beef? The same place as the customer service-AWOL