Free is Free, not $29.99! - Avast

Had Free Version of Avast Software! No longer have their software on my computer because they keep charging me $ 29.99 for the free version of their software! This was the second & last time that they will charge me $ 29.99 for their free version of their software !

Filed a complaint with my Credit Union, GTE Financial for the second time! This company, Avast, is the worst company that I have ever dealt with in my life! They are impossible to talk to about financial problems, no 800 numbers to talk to a human being, unless you have a Tech Support Problem, which they said they couldn’t help me with my problem!

Also, researched & found out that they have a USA branch in Redwood City, California, however, no 800 number exists for that location, tried all of the major yellow, white pages, etc. What are these people ( Avast ) trying to hide? Maybe they are in financial trouble?

Uninstalled all Avast software from my computer, including all licensing agreements! We will never buy an Avast product again & we will tell everyone we know about how they take unauthorized money out of people’s accounts, for a version of software that is totally free!

For Avast Representatives or Owners

Comments About Avast Review: Free is Free, not $29.99!