no delivery, no refund - Avas Flowers

My ordeal started on 2/10/14 at 2:56 pm when I placed an ordered to be delivered on 2/14/14 before 7 pm. On the 12th I got a weird e-mail stating that the flowers had been delivered to my girlfriend around 10 p.m. The company is closed at that time. This struck me a being weird because on 2/11 I called them to confirm my order to be delivered on 2/14. The lady even told me that it would be delivered on 2/14. My poor girlfriend was really upset when she got a box of roses that were close to dying. No vase, no bear and no chocolate. Well, at least they got the balloon right. I paid $84 for dead flowers and they did not include the bear and the box of chocolates.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I waited until Friday to see if they would get it right. No, they didn’t. By that time, I was extremely upset, called them on Friday on the way to work: First call: Sorry for the inconvenience, no, you can’t get a refund but we can deliver what you paid for on 2/18, after Valentine’s. I said not and asked for refund. The girl was very rude and hung up on me.

Second call, I had to explain the whole ordeal. When I asked for a refund, they say no, but they could deliver by 2/18. I said no and requested a refund. I was put on hold and then hung up on.

Third call, I had to explain myself again, but this time, I asked the lady no to put me on hold. I told her that I wanted a refund. She went into a whole deal to convince me to accept a delivery by 2/18. i said no and asked for refund. After a going back and forth, she said that someone could call me to make the refund arrangements.

Got an email telling me that i could either accept a $9 dollar refund after paying $84 dollars or a $20 dollar discount on my next order. I replied: “stick it up your…” I could have dealt with a 65% refund, but no, they only wanted to give me $9 dollars after I paid $84 dollars for something that was not delivered.

On Sunday, I got a phone call and again they offer the $9 or a discount. I asked the lady if she was prepared to give me a full refund and she said no. i thanked he, wished a good weekend and hung up.

I will never, ever, do business with these scammers and I suggest you do the same to you.

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners