Custom Rifle Ransom. More Money For Less Rifle. - Firma Alfred Schilling

Custom Rifle Order to Jorg Schilling owner at Alfred Schilling Spezialbeschichtungen GmbH in Germany has become Custom Rifle Ransom, for more money for less Rifle!

I ordered a Custom Rifle from Jorg Schilling, at Alfred Schilling Spezialbeschichtungen GmbH in Germany and despite delays and repeated request from him, that I supply materials and items that he was supposed to, he has finally finished the rifle. This was after an extended period of him, trying to foist a rifle off on me, that did not meet my specifications by a long shot and getting him to correct SOME OF THE OMISSIONS…NOT ALL!

Now he wants the entire balance, paid up front [never the agreement] before he ships and he is currently embroiled with other buyers, who have paid him 100% and he still won’t ship their rifles, until they pay him more MONEY…NOT NOW WE PUT MORE TIME INTO GETTING THESE GUNS D! All of this and he wants us to trust the quality of his product, without a “HOLD BACK AMOUNT”

Steer clear of this guy, he is nothing but trouble. We have spent more time, into getting this piker to build the gun right and now trying to get it, than it is worth! Stay away…Or you’ll be sorry! I sure as hell am!

For Firma Alfred Schilling Representatives or Owners

Comments About Firma Alfred Schilling Review: Custom Rifle Ransom. More Money For Less Rifle.