Vydox trial is a scam - Vydox

If you go to Vydox website they offer a 60 trial. However, if you don’t cancel the trial within 14 days (the date of order not data of delivery). They charge you the full 60 day price of $89 dollars.

They don’t send you a confirmation email so you don’t remember when the 14 days started. If they had a real product they would play these games. I truly believe they flood the market and get dumb people like myself to sign up and get my money. Please DO NOT TRY or TRUST them.

For Vydox Representatives or Owners

Comments About Vydox Review: Vydox trial is a scam

11 Comments on "Vydox trial is a scam"

This happened to me too. Free trial my Azz!

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This company is definitely a scam. They offer a free 30 day supply which is blatant false advertisement. Then they said it was actually a trial offer but didn’t send the pills until the trial was over and charged me 89.99. And then told me too bad, they weren’t going to do anything about it. I had to talk to stupid foreigners which refused to let me speak to an american. Isn’t that illegal? We need someone to shut this company down.

I was told because used the automated system to cancel my order they couldnt help me so it cost me 39.71,what a rip.

Lying thieving crooks, and they are supposedly a American Company. Are you proud to be AMERICAN ??? What’s worst is
CAPITOL credit-card re-fuses to do anything about it, and it wouldn’t surprise me if CAPITOL-ONE owned the lying thieving
business. PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLAINTS TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and MAYBE WE CAN GET A CLASS-ACTION
LAWSUIT GOING, DON’T LET THESE CROOKS GET AWAY WITH THIS, OH YEAH, the product is crap and DOES NOT WORK

Yes, I also wanted to "test drive" this fantastic product. However, I should know by now to read the fine print, as a scam is one advertisement away. Legitimate companies do not have to hide anything, as well as offer REAL money back offers. Again, this goes back to the old adage "if it sounds to good to be true". If it involves money, or your credit card, read carefully. The hour I spent on the phone chasing down answers, I should have been preparing for my trip to Afghanistan.

This is very very true. I was not aware of the $89.99 chargers.

I, was dumb enough to try this Vydox it made me sick it is a scam .

I ordered the free trial that was to have the shipping cost only . I found that the 4.95 as well as 8990 was taken from my account . This is false advertisement . And I am planning on turning it into the attourney general on what was done .

IM WITH YOU 100%, THEY GOT ME TOO.

hi

I am from New York City, My name is Kee Chew and I was cheated the same way as you,,,
Just ,wish you can file a compliant and help me too
,,I can be contact at my cell Phone 646 249 5953