The people that Dish hires has no concern for customer service - DISH Network

I live in San Diego and own a house in Ocean Beach, I was renting out my house at the time. I was unaware until after the renters have left that they received Dish Network without my permission to put a dish on my roof. After they left, I called Dish to have them come and remove the equipment left behind and I called and they told me that I would have to pay and they would give me numbers to companies that would come and remove the dish. SInce the renters were “renting the equipment from dish” they should come and remove their equipment.

I spoke to a representative and sent me to another person. I asked to speak to a supervisor and of course no supervisor was available… how convenient… I left voicemail and wrote a letter saying that the renters never cleared anything through me yet Dish is telling me that I have to eat the cost in order to get it removed form my house.

I have waited weeks to get a response from them and yet none. This is the worst customer service and the CEO Joseph P Clayton should care with a resume such as his. The people that Dish hires has no concern for customer service rather how mush they gross at the end of the day. All they care about is numbers not customer satisfaction. Very poor job!!!1

For DISH Network Representatives or Owners

Comments About DISH Network Review: The people that Dish hires has no concern for customer service