Sucker, should have known better than to order from Forever Comfy - Forever Comfy

I need a booster pad for my car. Either we have owned the car too long and the seat is collapsing or my spine is getting shorter. It is probably both.

The Ad from Forever Comfy looked like a good solution so I decide to take advantage of the 2 for the price of one deal. I should have stopped at the very beginning when they asked for the credit card information without giving any hint of price, Always talking about the two for one deal. It was stated several times so I thought it was going to be alright. I knew the shipping was going to be expensive but when I finally got to the final order, I had been careful to be sure that I was ordering the 2 for 1 deal. They had charged me for 4 of the cushions instead of the 2 for 1. There was no opportunity to go back and edit the order.Now instead of two cushions for 19.95 + 19.90 shipping, the total charge is 79.70 +tax.

I called the customer service number. A very pleasant recorded voice came on and said that a customer service rep would be on shortly. Instead I was cut off the line. To make sure I had not done something wrong, I called the number again and the same thing happened.

So far it acts like a scam and looks like a scam.

For Forever Comfy Representatives or Owners

Comments About Forever Comfy Review: Sucker, should have known better than to order from Forever Comfy