Shell – I do not want to accept the coupon for the car wash - Shell

Branch / Location of Complaint: Weston Shell & Carwash Center
Address: 1410 N Park Dr Weston, Florida

I do not want to accept the coupon for the car wash,

02/01/2013 day at 9:47 am. I went to wash the car with a wash works, had a coupon for the car wash and the manager what I wanted THOMAS receive. because he said that these coupons were stolen, to which I said I had not stolen anything these coupons gave me the around 2 and a half years when I lived in Fairlake forward, I came to have coffee and breakfast’s take the gas and gave me these coupons does not. expires and is not for that car wash manager Thomas treated me very badly since that day I have not even to be taking gas.

Mr. Thomas then insult me and I annoyed face I did not write down the name for me to stay tube several minutes to write down the name of this sr. THomas Manager insisted that the coupons were stolen. I repeat I have not stolen anything, and was as grotesque and insinuating that I steal them.

I do not think the attitude of the manager is to correct, I had not been anything like this in my life.  at the entrance of the store, there was no phone number or identifiacacion the store to place the complaint

For Shell Representatives or Owners

Comments About Shell Review: Shell – I do not want to accept the coupon for the car wash