They refused my refund due to the fact that it was after the billing period - ScoreSense

I cancelled my Scoresense account and submitted my request for a refund..even a partial refund would be fine for the days I used it.

They refused my refund due to the fact that it was after the billing period.

For ScoreSense Representatives or Owners

Comments About ScoreSense Review: They refused my refund due to the fact that it was after the billing period

11 Comments on "They refused my refund due to the fact that it was after the billing period"

I too was taken advantage of.My girl friend Kathy was wondering about her credit score so I tried this site for her using her info and billing the 1 dollar cost to my debit card. I the payor of the acct wasn’t informed of the 29.95 debit from my acct and neither of us agreed to buy any other services from this company or any affiliates. So now I am going further to expose and sue this company. I am calling my bank and disputing this debit to my checking acct. I am also alerting the Attorneys Generals in all… Read more »

contact the New York times, USA Today , Wall Street Journal, and your local newspapers informing them about ScoreSense.

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a month. If you select the cancel option, you hold forever and are then disconnected. site lists hrs as….You can contact our Customer Care department at 1-800-972-7204. We are available to assist you every day of the week: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST, and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST. been on hold 15 mins this time…..

I simply can’t believe that there’s companies that will deceive you out your money. ScoreSense is one of them. I once went online to get my credit score and this somehow this company starting drafting 29.95 on a monthly basis without my knowledge. They stated that emails were sent to me but it went into my spam( and who reads spam emails) maybe that’s their intentions….I asked the company to refund those monthly payments, they only returned one. I called the company, spoke to a supervisor and he hung the phone up on me, .How Rude….. I tried calling back… Read more »

This company is a Fraud!!! There are too many people with this issue. Money was taken out of my account and cost me over-draft fees. My conversation was the same as many. To me we all should get together and do something about this. I have two kids and don’t have room for that money coming out of my account. Just not right. I don’t know how these people sleep at night. Now I paid 70.00 that was supposed to be a $1.00

Hi Tiffany,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

ScoreSense

Scoresense withdrew money out of my account on May 18th that I did not know about. My bank gave the information and I called and had it cancelled because I was not aware that after 7days they would be charging me monthly. I want to be refunded because I have not been using the website at all.

Hi Sandra,

ScoreSense

Same thing has happen to me, they took 29.95 out of my account and i did not know it and it had not been but about a week. I cancelled and ask for refund and they refused.

Hi Vernon,

Hi Michelle,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours: