OTL Scoresense is a Huge Scam - ScoreSense

I also found three months worth of charges on my credit card from this scoresense.I called my credit card company to report I never agreed to pay 29.95 a month to scoresense. The rep told me they have had lots of complaints about this company.  I was told she was going to call scoresense and listen in on a three way call while I disputed the charges.

When scoresense rep answered I explained I had knowledge of sighing up for these services, which are by the way a joke for 29.95 a month.  I also explained how it put my credit card over the limit which added late charges.

Then he went into the lecture do you remember seeing this site?  Do you remember opening an email?  Do you remember reading it is your responsibility to cancel within 7 days? Yes I recall browsing looking at a lot that just pops up, but I still would never okay this service and I want it cancelled and charges reversed not really wanted to the rep said okay and cancelled me.

…… I THOUGHT…….

Now my credit card rep said okay she would remove 3 months of 29.95 from my card also at this time I wanted to cancel my card and get a new number which I did. i am so shocked somehow scoresense 2 months later has my new credit card number and has charged me my first one dollar fee on this months statement. Unbelievable a company that is actually ruining peoples credit by over limit fees late charges screw that power of the people LOSE THE GREED PEOPLE remember in the end you cant eat money scoresense ypu people should be ashamed.

For ScoreSense Representatives or Owners

Comments About ScoreSense Review: OTL Scoresense is a Huge Scam

15 Comments on "OTL Scoresense is a Huge Scam"

On May 15, 2016 the same organization tried to scam me by fraudulently charging my credit card $39.95. Thankfully, my wife caught the fraud while the charge was still pending, got it reversed and got a new credit card number. This scam cannot last too long if the credit card companies are not involved with the scamming and have decided to prosecute the criminals. God forgive them after they admit fraud, repent and return the stolen funds and before they d**n themselves to hell. Going to their website generated a virus warning on my computer and by the looks of… Read more »

Charged over 180.00 dollars to my account, and when I cancelled it… to my surprise I was charged 29.95 again the following day… wtf? Now I get to waste another day fighting with them. Thank you score sense for f*****g me with no lube once again.

Rip off been rip off been riping me off , put them in jail

I too received 4 charges (29.95 each), before I caught them. However, I insisted and was given a full refund; the moneys have been returned in full to my credit card. Now, it did require several firm phone calls, and I also need to indicate that access to their site was ONLY used that one time and never since. I try not to use any service provider who automatically withdraws funds from my account, without first providing me a reminder of such…so I don’t like Score Sense’ method of operation. But I did get a full refund.

Received credit card statement today with two (2) scoresense charges – illegal, scam. Did not happen from this end.

Hi,

directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your
concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

just credit my card back my 39.95 now you are screwing with my rent payment DO IT NOW!!!!!

Lies score sense steals money

Wow some how I was taken by this flim flam company. I would still not know if I had not paid off my credit card in January. This led to my red flag because I had a zero balance and my next statement I was billed 29.95 by score sense. I then researched my past statements and found I had been being billed since last October. A 150.00 of fraudulent charges. My credit card company is now investigating. I hope I get my money back. It does seem there are a lot of complaints out there. Someone needs to shut… Read more »

in the midst of legal action also Kelly. I have good info and a great lawyer.

A Class Action should be created against OTL ScoreSense… I’m sure 10’s of thousands have been ripped off. A supervisor from OTL ScoreSense told me that when a potential customer starts there process, at a point in there process, you have "agreed and are bound" to there process. I requested a copy of this contract, could not be provided. What is a scam and is considered "Theft" by Law Enforcement officials here in my area, is the fact that in my report to them, I stated that when OTL ScoreSense process questions became invasive and personal, I ended the process.… Read more »

Is there an active lawsuit? If so, I’d love to sign up as I just found out I’ve been bilked out of nearly $300. This is unacceptable. I just fired off a letter demanding my full reimbursement of all fraudulent charges. Has anyone received any type of repayment for these charges to date? Member 60276143

Just got off the phone with OTL because we saw a charge for $29.95 and between our credit card company and Scoresense, found out we have been charged every month since last year. That 1$ cost us hundreds. Yes, it’s a scam and I would love to be part of a class action suit!

Hi Kelley,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense