Sams Club is a Rip Off! - Sam’s Club

Address: 7701 E. Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida

Sams Club is a Rip Off! They charge you to be a member and they charge more for the same exact item that can be purchased at Walmart without a membership fee.

Example:

60″ VIZIO Razor LED 1080p 120 Hz Smart HDTV Model E601i-A3 Sams Club $978.00

60″ VIZIO Razor LED 1080p 120 Hz Smart HFTV Model E601i-A3 Walmart $898.00

$80 less than Sams Club

When the issue is brought to their attention here is their lame answer:

Thank you for contacting Sam’s Club regarding pricing. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, we do not price match against Walmart or walmart.com.

If you need further assistance regarding other issues, please use our Answer Center located on the bottom right-hand side of the SamsClub.com webpage. Just click on Help Center.

Regards,

Orlando

Sam’s Club Member Services

For Sam’s Club Representatives or Owners

Comments About Sam’s Club Review: Sams Club is a Rip Off!