The Salvation Army Was No Help At All - The Salvation Army

I have known people to need help in a time when you need Salvation Army the most {and this include myself as well} People will call Department of Social Services,211,and Churches. These organizations will have people to call Salvation Army and when you call the Salvation Army they never can help you.

You seriously,have people that be in extreme emergencies. I thought that was what the Salvation Army was suppose to do is to help families in need. My, complaint is with the Salvation Army located in Fredericksburg,Va. For the past 4 and half years they never have any funding,and the organizations will tell you to call them.

For,example, I needed help with my rent; I went to the Section8 Housing,located in Fredericksburg,Va.and, they told me to go to the Salvation Army and I told them(The Section8,People) The Salvation Army don’t have funding and,that they(Salvation Army)have a program that you have to make a certain amount of income,in order to qualify.The Section8 people was like Salvation Army had gotten FEMA Funds in.Of,course,Section8 people new what program I was talking about,as well. The Salvation Army will pay up to 6 months of your rent or mortgage but you have to pay them back.Well,I’m thinking to myself,well,JESUS,if,I made a certain amount of income.

I wouldn’t need they help.I here a lot of stories about people who needed The Salvation Army In A Time Of Need.And,they were turned down, Section8, let me know that The Salvation Army had gotten FEMA Funds in June or July 2013. And,that the FEMA FUNDING was suppose to help peoples IN THE TIME OF NEED. So,I’m asking,that someone look into this situation.Because,this is very Hurtful and Devastating,that people get turned down by an organization that has been around for years,The Salvation Army never been like this before,And,Yet, every year Salvation Army be standing out in front of Walmart, During Christmas time.

They can’t help Families In A Time OF NEED. SO SAD,SO DEVASTATING! Thank you so much for reading my story.IF,SALVATION ARMY CAN”T HELP PEOPLE IN NEED,THEN THEY DON’T NEED TO STAND IN FRONT OF WALMARTs,DURING,CHRISTMAS TIME!

For The Salvation Army Representatives or Owners