Sad delivery of 17 dried and wilted cali lilies - Avas Flowers

I ordered 17 Cali Lilies for my wife for our 17 year anniversary. They were suppose to arrive a day prior to Aug 17 in the morning. They arrived at the door on Aug 15th at approximately 451 pm. The tag on the box said they were shipped Aug 14th in the AM.

They arrived with no water, individually wrapped and they were already turning brown, very wilted and dry. The company charged over $124 for this mess. I immediately called the company and they said return the flowers and I would get a full refund. I returned the flowers via postal service and paid the shipping myself to insure return.

The cost for shipping back was $14.76. The company finally refunded me a partial amount, $110.97 because they do not reimburse shipping charges. So I am out in total almost $30.00 for a very bad purchase.

Do not buy from AVA’S Flowers if you expect satisfaction. Bill, the Manager left me hanging on the phone for over 20 minutes and then the line went dead, great customer service!

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners

Comments About Avas Flowers Review: Sad delivery of 17 dried and wilted cali lilies