RGUNS website is a SCAM - RGuns

Ok I was refereed to someone to use a company called Rguns.net. I went on the website and ordered a part that was 510.00+20.00 shipping for a Ar-15 upper. On the website it stated that due to the current conditions they were on at least a TWO week wait until shipping for the product to be processed.

After about 3 weeks I tried calling them several times and I never had anyone answer the phone. I e-mailed them and no one responded to my e-mails. So I finally used another e-mail address only to be told SOON, as a response to several questions, so I left it at that.

Another week went by so I figured i would send another e-mail because I was getting a little angry and wanted to know what the heck was going on, After all the ITEM I ordered was listed as IN STOCK, and if something is in stock then it should be IN STOCK. Well the e-mail I got was very rude so I responded with my own rude e-mail. And guess what happened next, i was informed that my order was cancelled. Now that’s a good way to do business.

I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RGUNS.NET if I were you. Thanks

For RGuns Representatives or Owners

Comments About RGuns Review: RGUNS website is a SCAM

3 Comments on "RGUNS website is a SCAM"

Questionable…Has your order showed up yet ????

Did this order ever show up? I placed an order on 1/10/2013 and as of 4/20/2013 it still hasn’t arrived. This company is really sketchy.

No Guns for you!