To get a refund we needed 5 denial letters - Standard Capital US

We want to have the opportunity to buy a home, but we did not have a good credit in the moment, so we start looking online and we found this company: Standard Capital US; and we were thrilled that they would help us get a home taking over the payments of someone that is unable to continues pay for the home and we can take over legal of the mortgage note.. We did our contacts as informed and months passed and no replies from the contact letters that we sent.

So we started to get frustrated and started contacting Standard Capital US and they kept on with the same story about the contacts and to get a refund we needed 5 denial letters.

so I replied how can we get 5 denial letters if nobody is responding? so I basically told them that without the denial letters we are screwed out of our 199.00 and the man said “yes”. so I told them I would get on my computer and file a complaint on this company.
The “customer service ” people is well trained to not refund the money, that is the worst company ever and I want my money back!!!!. Please help us to have the money back!!!!

For Standard Capital US Representatives or Owners

Comments About Standard Capital US Review: To get a refund we needed 5 denial letters