Market Basket no longer wants my business - Market Basket

So for 3 years I have been cashing a couple of my checks monthly at Market Basket in Fitchburg and Leominster. Yesterday as it was October 1st. I walked in doing my usually thing. trying to get my cash so I could get my food and such for the month. I even have the check cashing card which I was told years ago you needed this to cash checks and get cash for them without the card you could only get the money put on a gift card.

well when I was there yesterday they refused to give me my usual cash at the Service Desk. Said they aren’t supposed to do this, and I said what how can that be you have done this for me for years, and then the woman looks me in my face and lies right to my face saying she has never cashed it for me ever before and given me cash, and I started to get very angry, because they would only tell me as an explanation it’s policy. which makes no sense it was never policy until yesterday when I went it.

so Then I went to the other MB’s in the area of Leominster/Fitchburg and yet again I ‘ve been to these places before in the past and have been successful, The woman working tells me the same thing and lies to my face.

So I’m very upset, because I need the cash, I don’t ONLY shop at Market Basket NOR DO i WANT THEM TO MAKE ALL THAT MONEY OFF MY FOR FANTASY MONEY SUPPOSEDLY ON A CARD. NOT THESE DAYS.

So now I sit here with no money that I need to pay my bills, feed myself.. so I am about to get kicked out of my place all while having to wait to eat til November 1st. Of Course I’m angry because they didn’t want to continue their service I have to suffer with the very little money I get a month and can’t have any of it.

So long story short. they will never ever see a dime form me again. I have very little money each month. but I will gladly pay more at Shaws and the latter before going back to a place so vile and disrespecting. I’m even looking into filing a suit, for lost wages and a grocery list more charges.

For Market Basket Representatives or Owners

Comments About Market Basket Review: Market Basket no longer wants my business

2 Comments on "Market Basket no longer wants my business"

You have no money because Market Basket won’t cash your check? Get a bank account, duh. Cash it at CVS. There’s tons of other options if you weren’t too busy being such a crybaby about it.

You have no money because Market Basket won’t cash your check? Get a bank account, moron. Cash it at CVS. There’s tons of other options if you weren’t too busy being such a crybaby about it.