Lichi Superfruit Charged my card without authorization from me!! - Lichi Super Fruit

My daughter decided to apply for “free” samples from Lichi Superfruits, but didn’t understand that once the “free” was up they were going to “automatically” charge her or I should say charge “my credit card” with out my approval.

Granted my daughter shouldn’t have used my card without my approval but even worse is Lichi sales took the order under my daughter’s name with a credit card in a different name!!

When I phone the company about the $200 charge they offered to give me a refund of $100, which I thought was fair. However, it has been over a month and I have yet to see my refund. I have made 11 phone calls now and have been told it’s been sent to the “escalations department” which doesn’t take phone calls.

Lichi Superfruit – Bainbridge & Knight Laboratories is One of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with.

For Lichi Super Fruit Representatives or Owners

Comments About Lichi Super Fruit Review: Lichi Superfruit Charged my card without authorization from me!!