I was ripped off by nomorerack.com - NoMoreRack

I ordered an android tablet and a cover for it, at a discounted price, supposed to be a hot item. Well 12 days later i still have no merchandise and the company cannot find it.

They gave me the run around about sending an email to the vendor to figure out where it is and that they would contact me by email in 3 to 5 business days. They didnt seem to care that i was upset and did not have my stuff.

So be warned if its to good to be true than it is. I was not offered a refund nor did they care when i asked for one. So my bank is handling it for me, i filed fraud through my bank. Stay away from this company its no good.

For NoMoreRack Representatives or Owners

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: I was ripped off by nomorerack.com

52 Comments on "I was ripped off by nomorerack.com"

Hi, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ?… Read more »

What is wrong with this place? Sounds terrible. I will never order here. THanks everyone!!

I ordered a tablet, received it in less than a week . Was supposed to come with a stylus and cover. The cover wasnt there. I emailed, then responded within an hour and sent me the cover. I was concerned when I saw so many negative reviews, but this worked out well. Maybe they are working on their customer service or was I just lucky this time? I was pleasantly surprised.

BE CAREFUL WITH NOMORERACK; IT KNOWS ALL THE TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR MONEY! I ordered a bed cover and when I finally got it the quality was not even good for an old tablecloth. In order to return it, I had to pay $15 from my pocket because nomorerack does not pay the shipping of the returns. When I finally got the information that they received my return, I got stock with a credit store because they refused to return my money. Then, in order to use my obligated credit store, I ordered another of their trashy products, and after… Read more »

I have ordered 2 sets of sheets and love them! The shipping was also fast, took about a week. I will contiune to order from them.

$95 ring for $9.00 WOW. Well, the quality sucks, not even worth the $9.00

I’ve purchased 12 different items from this company. Every order has been extremely fast shipping. One order for 3 diffrent board shorts came within 4 days. I was surprised. So far no complaints love nomorerack

I ordered two items from NoMoreRack, and received another as a gift from a friend via them; they are all of very poor quality and barely resemble the pictures or descriptions; the $10.00 incentive is a joke – order from someone else.

I have ordered from nomorerack 5-10 times and have been pleased with each transaction. They let you know up front that shipping is not the fastest–but what do you expect for $2/item? The items are shipped from the US, but they typically use the UPS/USPS combo shipping, which takes quite a while longer than straight UPS or USPS, but is significantly less expensive for residential delivery–but state that items often arrive before the window indicated, and that’s been the case for me nearly every time. Certainly nothing’s ever arrived later than the promised window. If I need something specific on… Read more »

I ordered a cuisinart juicer for 86 bucks. Supposed to have been refurbished. When I got it, there were broken plastic pieces at the end of the box. I had to ship it back to nomorerack and pay for shipping. Took 13 days to receive a broken juicer, took UPS I paid for 6 days to ship it back, and took 15 days and so many emails, fights, bbb, scambook, and facebook to get my money back. Document everything and fight to get your money back, and go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nomorerack-Consume… to help you out!!

there are a lot of comments that say it took awhile to get their orders. This makes me think the items are actually coming from China or overseas some where. I was looking forward to ordering from this company thanks everyone for your post

First world problems. You paid $6 for a $700 product… you’re an idiot.

Ordered two sets of sheets. First were the wrong color and had red marker writing on gold sheets, second were the right color but had blackish blue ink stains on cream colored sheets. Will NEVER use these jokers again.

Wow. I have read your several comments and want to kick my self for not doing my homework. I will await my.items and hope I receive my order correctly, and timely.

I’m totally freaking out now!! I just followed a link on Facebook that my friend had liked. I ordered from my iphone!!! :/ then grabbed my iPad to search for the website so I could view the items in a larger view. Googled the Co name and pulled up all this "scam Co" "avoid racknomore" "not legit"!!! I too can not believe I didn’t check them out prior. The whole time I’m thinking, hmmm I never order outside of Amazon, Overstock, Target etc. :( I don’t care about getting the product now, just concerned about my credit card info floating… Read more »

Hey, I had ordered some things from this site last night as well. I hope it really isn’t as bad as the people say it is. I was disappointed to see that shipping takes 10-14 business days, especially with everyone always ordering things online this day and age. But I guess we will wait and see. I do have to commend them for responding to online inquires in a timely manner though, but I don’t want anyone messing with my money.

I ordered the camisoles…where you order an assortment for less than $30. I am petite & thought it was safe to order a medium. It took over five weeks to receive the order & I had to inquire about the status of my order twice through customer service. When I finally received the order, the camisoles were way too small & have continued to shrink every time I wash them. Fortunately, I have a young daughter who is getting some wear from them. I do not recommend this website. There are many other websites that offer better quality of products… Read more »

I have placed 4 orders and have been VERY happy. I will continue to order from them..

I’d ordered a tablet (google android costs $149) from nomorerack 4 weeks ago. First, it took them more than 3 weeks to deliver the product and just 3 days ago I got the table. Second, it was not the one that I ordered. It’s of poor quality and the tablet I got is of no use. The items shown in this site look so good & the deals are unbelievable. But the reality is different. I Wish I had read these comments before I ordered the Google Android Tablet from this lousy site. Now, I became a victim now like… Read more »

I admit it takes a while to get items, but ALL of my orders have been correct and inexpensive. I have ordered too much from them and pleased with everything.

I ordered 12 cami’s for $29. Finally received them today, after more than six weeks. Shirts are way to small. I was supposed to get 2 blacks, 2 whites and 8 other different colors. I got 1 pink, 1 black and 8 white ones. Requesting refund and will NOT recommend them to anyone.

This happened to me, too! The only difference is that I got 4 colors I did not order and no white or black:(. When I called, the person who answered sounded like a guy working out of his back yard with a dog barking in the background! He said the company would get the order, right, yet I heard nothing. When I sent an email to the customer service, a rep said I would be given an instore credit. Well, I still cannot find the credit in my account. What a sketchy outfit!!!

Same exact thing happened to me! I ordered the camis on the 3rd of April, got them two days ago. 8 white, and 2 black. Where is the assortment there??? I emailed them and some line about how ‘everything we ship out is quality checked’ so I needed to send a picture of my ‘defective’ item. Still waiting to hear back.

Bought a set of sheets; order sent was different color (burgundy) than what I ordered Light crème) and slow getting here at that. Am trying to work out replace or refund (no info on that yet) but disappointed in fact they can’t get the order right, so now it becomes a time consuming pain to try and fix it.

I have made two purchases from nomorerack and have been very pleased. The popana skirt is so easy to wear and feels so very comfortable. And the slippers I bought are fantastic in the cold northern weather!

Wish I had read these comments before I ordered the Google Android Tablet + assessories. Cost: $87. I received the tablet, no company name of tablet – most companies are proud to put their name on their products so I doubt the tablet is from Google, the user’s manual is a joke, no order number or return instructions including shipping address. What a mess. Hoping I can get a refund….. if I am able to speak to someone! Left a message for "Sarah" at the phone number provided.

Dear Ruth, I am very upset myself in February i made some orders from Nomorerack, one of the was a Google Android 7" with cover and accesories. I also ordere da woman watch (what did not fit, because the sizing was different online) , a cross pendant, when it finally arrived everything is cheap quality the android touch screen poor quality, no brand name so I contacted them within couple of days and they sent me a return number I sent everything back, paid for S&H, and after that nothing. Since then I contacted them 3 times were is my… Read more »

The same thing happened to me. Pure scam.

Ruth I hope you realize the tablet is powered by google android. The OS is owned by google, not the tablet. The tablet was most likely from some Chinese manufacturing company with the bare minimum requirements to pass as a tablet.

Please note the difference between the brand of tablet, and the operating system.

Thank you, Stan!! I get sick of reading these comments bashing NMR for their own consumer ignorance!

I ordered from Nomorerack a couple of weeks ago, got my order today (5-21-13); all parts in good repair and as promised! I had no problems with it.

I have placed several orders through Nomorerack, some of them pretty large. I have been lucky, I guess, but I have only had one problem with them and it was resolved right away! I ordered my husband several shirts and they came in two separate orders. Only one of the shirts was the right color, and one was actually the wrong size. I caled them right away and told them what happened. They had me send them pictures of the shirts that were wrong. As soon as I sent the pictures they refunded my money as a credit the same… Read more »

I JUST GOT MY 10 CARAT CZ EARRINGS AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PICTURE OF THE ITEM. THEIR RETAIL PRICE ON THE BRAND’S WEBSITE (GENEVIVE.COM) IS $199 WHILE NOMORERACK SAYS IT’S $350!!! YOU SHOULD SEE THESE EARRINGS, THEIR STRUCTURE IS EVEN DIFFERENT EVERY PART OF IT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES IN THE PICTURE SHOWN ON NOMORERACK AS THEY LOOK LIKE A HUGE CRYSTAL SHINY EARRINGS, THE ONES I RECEIVED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!! THIS WEBSITE IS A HUGE SCAM, THEY SHUT DOWN THIS COMPANY!!!

NMR operates through vendors, they themselves don’t hold any of the inventory. They find others to do that for them. While it is NMR fault for not investigating the product prior to sale, the vendor of the product is who you should be mad at.

Think of buying something amazon from a 3rd party merchant, and the item is different than it seems. Are you angry at Amazon, or the merchant?

Well said Eric! People seem convinced that NMR is making all these products and sending them out! They are just like Amazon, but with cheaper outlets! You get what you pay for! If people would remember this one golden rule of consumerism, their wouldn’t be all these complaints! (Who am I kidding….?)

I JUST GOT MY 10 CARAT CZ EARRINGS AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PICTURE OF THE ITEM. THEY ARE WAY TOO SIMPLE, SMALL AND IT DOESN’T HAVE THAT CRYSTAL QUALITY, THE PICTURE IS FAKE! I AM GONNA MAKE A COMPLAINT ON BETTER BUSINESS B.

Scam artists. I’m out $78

Nomorerack still holding over $100 of mine. I order android,came with scratches, took it back,following all return procedures but it has been over 2 months no money in my account. I emailed customer service several times nothing happen. I think I just need to forget it. The way they show their products in their website is totally different with what you get. Instill have another android that is not working, is just like a toy but I choose to keep it anyway. I will never shop in that website again.