HotelsOne.com a deceptive scam - HotelsOne.com

I thought I was booking on the hotel’s website. First deception was that I did a web search for the hotel I wanted and thought I was at the hotel’s website. No where did it appear that I was making an advance purchase reservation “free cancellation” When I entered my credit card to hold my room there was nothing indicating that I would be charged and that I was submitting for payment. If there was it was so small and out of the way that you could not notice it.

I noticed on my bank statement that night that I had a pending charge for $1373. I then checked my email and saw that the reservation was with hotelsone.com not the hotel itself. When I went to the hotel’s website I could make a reservation for approximately 35% less without any advance payment.

I called the number on my bill and chose option 5 “to cancel my stay”. Option 5 was a recording telling me that I had to go to their website to cancel the reservation. My cancellation notice said that the booking fee was non-refundable. The website said that I could cancel anytime without penalty up to 24 hours prior to my stay. The cancellation notice did not indicate what the booking fee was nor did I see a booking fee when I booked or on the statement that they emailed me.

For HotelsOne.com Representatives or Owners