HomeAdvisor Is A Ripoff for Contractors - HomeAdvisor

I had an account with ServiceMagic which is now Home Advisor , under the business name, TK’s Handyman Sevices, Inc. PO Box 1396, W. Babylon, NY 11704 until 8/12..at which time I closed it due to a divorce and notified ServiceMagic that I closed it and I stopped my leads via the computer. Servicemagic kept sending me leads and I called the numerous times and told them i was closing shop and to stop the leads….they continued to send and charge me for leads…

Then i vigorously Demanded they 0 out the account and close it and they sent a $444.00 balance to their collections thugs and I told them that the “full balance is in dispute and will not be paid and explained the circumstances to which this had come about….I also told them not to contact me in regards to this matter.

I am opening a new business under the name od Kelly’s Heroes Construction and Handyman Sevices, Inc. and HomeAdvisor will not allow me to open the account without paying the balance of $444.00 which is bad, and not valid….I spoke with Pete Ferigan At HomeAdvisor, who seemed not to have a clue, any common sense and had all the wrong information on the account.

For HomeAdvisor Representatives or Owners