Sports Bra rip off - HerRoom.com

Whatever you do, do not order any sports bras from Her Room.com. I have been a runner for 20 years. I always order products online, especially from Amazon.com I have always relied on the fact that I could try something new and, if it didn’t fit, I could return it for a “simple” exchange. I have ordered from more companies than I can tell you. I’ve returned items in the past, including running shoes. No problems….send it back, simple exchange, received new product, all is good.

Well I decided I wanted to try a new sports bra. I ordered the size I usually wear and it was coming from Her Room.com. I got the package, tried it on ONCE. It didn’t fit well at all. So I sent it back to them to exchange for the bra that I usually wear. Well, they write back to me and try to tell me it’s “damaged”. That there is a “deodorant” stain on it and they can’t exchange it. I don’t wear any deodorant that leaves marks! This item looked brand new when I put it back in it’s original package….all tags included. I know the process after all these years.

I am simply outrage by this and will never do business with them again. I had to pay to ship it back and now I have to pay for them to return the “damaged” product back to me.

If you’re a runner or athlete..don’t order from this company. You will get ripped off.

For HerRoom.com Representatives or Owners