Missing Package - HairExtensionBuy.com

I placed an order for hair extensions on 3 March 13. I received an email immediately thanking me for my order and that they normally ship within 2-3 days, it has been 21 days and still no order but my account has been drafted the $152! The customer service is absolutely non-existent! I have tried calling at all times of the day every day and it always says “offline”. The one day I actually got a live person she gave me a tracking number that was invalid and was for a package delivery to The Peoples Republic of China.

The “contact us” link says to email and they will respond within 24 hours, I emailed 3 times with zero response. The “live chat” option says to leave message and someone will contact you within 8 hours, I have left 2 of those with zero response and zero response via phone calls except tonight at 12:35 a.m.

I got a live person who gave me the same tracking number which shows China as the destination but the representative was irritated and impatient and said it was on it’s way and that it takes up to fourteen days to which I replied it’s been over 20 days! She than said it’s on its way can you just call back?! I said no, I have been trying for weeks to get ahold of anyone and again she said it would be on it’s way.

I feel as though I have just been swindled out of my $150. Horrible business and unprofessional.

For HairExtensionBuy.com Representatives or Owners