No Warning - Friendburst

Hello, how are you doing? It seems I was banned from Friendburst for no reason at all. I was on it at 6:30pm eastern standard time last yesterday 2/2/2013. When I went on it this morning 2/3/2013 all I got was a black screen.

No one in my family has friendburst so if they check the ip address they will see only mine. I feel its not fair to just banned someone without giving them a reason or warning. This web should get ax for the way they treat people. You would think with a name like friendburst it would be friendly but there not.

I have a lot of friends that have banned also. I know I’m not alone on how I feel about this website. I hope this website doesn’t last and I feel we all should get together and have this website taking off the internet.

For Friendburst Representatives or Owners

Comments About Friendburst Review: No Warning

6 Comments on "No Warning"

I was banned also.and only see a black screen. I never made any problems or spammed the site. I had one account only at the site.

I really don’t feel a site should be run like this.
and for the some who have done something wrong wouldn’t the proper thing to do would be to talk with that person first??

Yes i agree something must be done STOP TROLLING that’ll solve your problems , everybody knows what you have done and why you got banned , get a life instead of being a real internet nuisance !

YES!!!.. I Was Also Banned FromFriendburst Last Year For 2 And A-Half Months For No Reason!!!..With A Black Screen!.. I Was Able To Get Back On Friendburst After Filing A Formal Complaint With The ic3 Team Of The F.B.I..(Who Investigates Bad Websites.. I After That Time.. & Was On It For Quite A While!.. Now…I Tried To Get Back On It Again A Few Days Ago..& Can’t Connect To Friendburst Again!.. YES!.. I Definately Think That Something Should Be Done About This Site!!!..They Should Let People With The Same IP Address Join!!!!..Or They Should Be Slapped Hard & Shut-Down Permanently!!..… Read more »

Same thing with my household. My Fiance made a comment on a blog, and they not only banned him they banned me also just because we live in the same house. I hadn’t been over there for months. SMH..I don’t really care the site is rather boring.

YES, I AGREE SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THIS SITE. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE THEY DELETED MY PROFILE, BANNED AND BLOCKED ME WITH THAT BLACK SCREEN FOR NO REASON TOO. I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ASAP!