Food Lion – Rude Cashier - Food Lion

Address: Gordon and Market Wilmington, North Carolina 28411

ON Wed. night , during work i went into the food lion before closing to store #1406. It was 4 min. till closing. I collected my stuff to check out, the cashier Kaitlin checked me out not saying a word to me. She rang up my items and then not saying nothing to me at this point ; i checked the total and wrote my check out. she asked me for my card and still not one word in fact i did ask her for a box of cigarettes and with the attitude she had it seemed she had to go out of her way to get it.

i then wrote the check out and still no conversation what so ever. when she put my check through she told me i wrote the check out for more than what it was originally came out to be . the amount after the card was 11.59 but my check was for 12.09 and she gave me the check and the receipt and basically hurried me out and the money she owed was not given and the manager that closed was behind me with 2 other people checking out. no money was given back she told me to make the corrections in my checkbook.

i CAN’T BELIEVE SHE DEALS WITH THE PUBLIC LIKE THIS AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS WITH THE MANAGER RIGHT BEHIND US. NO ONE WORD IS SPOKEN TO ME , SHE HAS AN ATTITUDE AND THEN WHEN ANOTHER CUSTOMER COMES UP SHE’S AS PLEASANT AS CAN BE.

There is something wrong with this picture. i would appreciate if she was spoken to about this!! What a rude lady.

For Food Lion Representatives or Owners