I had to cancel my bank card and get the disputed amounts taken off - Flexable Hose

I ordered a Flexable Hose after seeing an advertisement on March 3, 2013 on T.V. It was $39.95 and if you bought one, you got the second one free. I ordered over the internet, using a credit card.

Since ordering on March 3, I have 6 other charges for that Company. GLOBAL Internet.

I had to cancel my bank card and get the disputed amounts taken off my bank account. This should not be allowed. I asked if it was an International Company, and they said Yes.

For Flexable Hose Representatives or Owners

Comments About Flexable Hose Review: I had to cancel my bank card and get the disputed amounts taken off

9 Comments on "I had to cancel my bank card and get the disputed amounts taken off"

My 92 year old mother ordered a flexible hose by phone and received a second one "free," after she saw a TV advertisement. On her next credit card statement a number of mystery charges began appearing and continued over the next couple of months. The charges were from different companies with different phone numbers, transaction dates and states being on her credit card statements, making it difficult to identify that the bogus charges were all connected to the original purchase of the flexible hoses. They began with a couple of $1.99 charges and the next month she got three charges… Read more »
I JUST RECEIVED MY FLEX HOSES THREE DAYS AGO. IT TOOK ALL OF 10 DAYS TO GET TO ME. THATS NOT BAD, EXCEPT IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO TAKE 3. I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE SHIPPING FOR MY ITEMS WAS MORE THAN THE COST OF THE ITEMS. SHOULD HAVE STOPPED RIGHT THERE, AND DEMANDED A REFUND, BUT I WANTED TO TRY THEM. I HOOKED UP A 75′ AND A 50′ TOGETHER AND TURNED ON THE FAUCET. (JUST TO PREFACE THIS, I HAD ALREADY MEASURED THE PRESSURE AT THE FAUCET. IT WAS 90psi.) THE FLEXABLE HOSE WAS SAID TO WITHSTAND PRESSURES… Read more »

I ordered this item on 01/21/2113 and they shipped on 2/28/2113. After I used less than 5 months, this item broke. there was leaking the middle of hose, and finally, it broke. I bought 2 items from this company. This company is suck. Be aware. They wanted to steal your money. I hope somebody wants to fill sue against this company. By the way, both of my hose broke.

I ordered my BOGO Flex-Able hose on April 11th and called today to check on the order. The online connection to check on your order was not responding; indicating that the connection was not in operation so I called 1-973-287-5160. I was told by the customer rep that they were back ordered another 2 weeks. I asked for a refund and was asked if I wanted to accept a $7.50 bonus instead (to be redeemed only AFTER the hose was delivered) I was told that there would also be no refunds allowed for any reason if I accepted the offer… Read more »

I’ve gone through three Flex Able Hoses and they all broke after they were used about 4 or 5 times. They are a piece of crap.

JUNK!!!!!!!! their should be a class action law suit

I should have read this page first. I just ordered a hose (the cheapest one), but red flags appeared when the postage and handling were doubled for every item. But what took me to this page was trying to print out my order confirmation; I hit "print" and the page just disappeared forever. I have a feeling that I will be returning to this page when the hose actually arrives (if it ever does). Keep up the bad publicity, folks!

I ordered several hoses. The first day the connection to faucet broke. Later the nozzle on the first hose broke and sprayed water all over the person doing the watering. Also connecting two of the hose lengths reduces the water pressure to a nearly useless level…I am referring this company and it advertisers to both the Federal Trade Commission and the new Consumer Financial Bureau… Great ads,,,,bordering on ….fraud…

I PURCHASED THE ITEM A FEW MONTH AGO AND USED ONLY MAYBE 10 TIMES, AFTER 1ST DAY THE SHUTOFF VALVE BROKE, AFTER AROUND 10 TIMES THE WATERHOSE JUST BUSTED SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE, NO SIGNS SEEMS THAT THE INNER TUBE BUSTED. I TRY TO FIND A CONTACT WAY, BUT THERE IS NO ONE!!!!!! BE ARWARE OF THIS ITEM!! AND IT DOWN DO RETRACT LIKE SHOWN ON TV!! D O N ‘ T B U Y T H A T P R O D U C T!!!!!