Cheryl Hopkins Negligence, lying and gross misconduct of Policies - Walmart

In the teleconference investigation for unemployment insurance Cheryl Hopkins advised that I followed the customer out the entrance doors and she was not working the night in question.

A so-called customer complained about sexual harassment while I was working in the parking lot as a cart pusher. I had seen him in the store before on a previous date when he knocked the exit doors off the tracks and walked approximately half way across the Walmart parking lot. The exit doors had not been locked by the Managers and there was no security anywhere.

Subject who complained was interviewed by Cheryl Hopkins and she advised me that I was terminated by Corporate decision. The only statement I made to the so-called customer was do you like those Wrangler jeans. I know a used car dealer who buys his wrangler jeans at Walmart and he talks jeans to me while I was working in the parking lot as a cart pusher.

I will advise him due to this incident to not do business with Walmart and I will recommend that Cheryl Hopkins be investigated for negligence, lying and gross misconduct of Walmart policies. The statement I made does not constitute any policy violations at Walmart and I reported the incident to, Robert Menke, the night manager, that this individual; was going to make an issue out of this and would try to draw a fine line.

I would ask for an over rule in that sound recordings would be the best evidence rule form p. 675 in McCormick on Evidence. When customers or staff lie in witness statements then those constitute torts. I would also ask for reinstatement for job loss.

Cheryl Hopkins | Walmart – 5131 Greenbriar Rd Wichita Falls, TX 7630

For Walmart Representatives or Owners

Comments About Walmart Review: Cheryl Hopkins Negligence, lying and gross misconduct of Policies