Very Upset! - Casey’s General Store

Yesterday (3/22/13) at 11 pm we went to the Casey’s store at 1410 Willow Creek Ct, Iowa City, IA. There was a huge basketball game so many people would have stopped there after, however when we stopped the front desk lady ran to the front of the and locked the door, WITH CUSTOMERS STILL INSIDE! Just because she didn’t want to stay over.

How is that good customer service? This company really needs to do something to fix this problem. I will not be returning to a caseys until I get the respect I deserve.

For Casey’s General Store Representatives or Owners

Comments About Casey’s General Store Review: Very Upset!